5Veterans, both men and women, face many challenges and issues while transitioning back into civilian life. Unfortunately, many Veterans struggle with identity issues, financial problems, housing accessibility, cognitive disorders and impacts from PTSD. All of these factors can lead to suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts by those who have served.
- Team Ohana is using our platform and community to raise awareness and make an impact on these veteran PTSD and suicide statistics. We have identified two North Florida organizations who are making a discernible impact in these areas.
- Team Ohana has funded a mega kennel at K9s For Warriors . It will be built in 2022 and will be named COURAGEOUS. Each incremental $25,000 that we raise will sponsor a dog in their life saving program.
- Team Ohana has donated $50,000 to Cross The Line Foundation, to start a Vocational or College Endowment to assist Veterans and their families during job, career or life transitions.
- Team Ohana is bringing awareness to the work and mission of The Fire Watch, Florida’s fight to end veteran suicide. They are uniting War Fighters and allies to swiftly activate local assets, stand watch, and build a life-saving network.
- Team Ohana is changing the life of Veterans today, not tomorrow.
Let's Keep Going!
We have extended the goal once again to $1,500,000. Each $25,000 increment sponsors a dog to help a veteran in need.
Reaching our goal will make the team the top fundraising team in the Atlantic Campaigns history.
Platinum Shark Sponsor - $75,000
Gold Shark Sponsor - $50,000 Plus
Silver Shark Sponsor - $25,000 Plus
Bronze Shark Sponsor - $5,000 Plus
- Cogburn Bros.
- Nigel & Tamera Ellacott